Precious Environment

Hello people of earth
This wallpaper flashed before my eyes and I designed it directly, so I hope you all care about environment like me :D
Here's an idea, let's pledge for caring about our planet and its environment, at least with reduce our daily use for electricity, water and fuel, eating organic food and not to throw so much garbage and try to make our neighborhood, street, school, office and city cleaner and let's start with our houses. Believe me if each one of us cared about environment we'll be one of the greatest countries on earth. Don't we deserve that?

• Preview

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

• Information
Wallpaper Dimensions: 1024*768 Pixel
File Size: 102 KB
File Type: JPEG (.jpg)
Direct Link: http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5288/environmentt.jpg

Please, leave a comment if you love earth and want to help improving our society ;)

Comments

Popular Posts