Ramadan 2016, Wallpaper #1



Peace be upon you,

I'd like to wish all my Muslim visitors a blessed month of Ramadan, and may Allah accept your good deeds and worships.
This year, I decided to make original wallpapers for the holy month of Ramadan, and to achieve this I decided to collaborate with some local calligraphists and photographers to help me make the trilogy of this year.

The 1st wallpaper for the holy month of Ramadan 2016 features my dear friend Rabee A. Majeed's calligraphy and a photo of my own.

This year, my wallpapers for the holy month of Ramadan would be available in a vast variety of dimensions to suit most of the screen sizes in use starting from Android devices, to Apple devices, and PC monitors.

As you can see above, I made two editions of this wallpaper, since I was perplexed about which one is better. I hope to know your opinion in the comments.

http://cutt.us/R161sqfs
QR code of download page

See you next time :)

Comments

Popular Posts