midomi - Find Music!



It is one of the most amazing websites, actually search engine. WIth this search engine you can easily search for music by giving the site a sample of that song, even if you don't know the artist, you don't know the song name, or don't know the lyrics, you can simply sing or hum the melody in your head and the site will upload your sample and return you a bunch of results those are similar to your sample. And the results will impressed you.
I try it myself, I'm Arabic and can speak English, but don't know anything in French. Once I've watched a chocolate commercial with a French song in the background, and I adored that song so, I tried midomi for the first time ever and I found the song and knew the artist name.

You should try it!

Website: http://www.midomi.com

Comments

Popular Posts