[2009] Can I Have This Dance - Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens



Hello everybody

2 years ago I made this clip for Disney Channel Original Movie High School Musical 3: Senior Year's song "Can I Have This Dance" which is performed by Zac Efron (as Troy Bolton) and Vanessa Hudgens (as Gabriella Montez).
In the movie you can watch the song on 2 parts one on the roof of East High School, and the second at Stanford University.. What I made was to merge those 2 parts, mute the original audio track and replace it with the original song track from HSM3 OST.



• Used software
- Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Nero Wave Editor
- Microsoft Windows XP Sound Recorder
- Ulead Video Studio 9

Psst!: HSM3: Senior Year is my favorite movie till now ;)

I hope you like it, and I wait your comments eagerly :)

Comments

Popular Posts